Spirulina is full of:
• Antioxidants, beta-carotene and several other carotenoids that work synergistically in the body.
• Essential fatty acids such as Gamma Linolenic Acid.
• Vitamins E and B complex, including vitamin B12 which is vital to the vegetarian and vega diet.
• Minerals, including Calcium, Potassium, Zinc and Iron.
• Activating the immune system ...
Spirulina is one of the oldest life forms on Earth. It has extremely high levels of chlorophyll (2nd only to Chlorella)
Spirulina is rich in iron, and its pigment, phycocyanin, increases the bio-availability of iron. Therefore, Spirulina is an excellent vegan vegetarian source of iron. Other important minerals found in Spirulina include calcium, potassium, zinc and iodine.
Spirulina is also rich in a rare essential fatty acid called Gamma Linolenic Acid or GLA which is otherwise found in breast milk and renowned for its anti-inflammatory actions.
Iswari Spirulina is certified organic, pesticide and chemal free
How to use:
Spirulina powder is easy to use. Just add to water, shakes, juices, salads, raw soups, etc.
Add 1 teaspoon to 1/2 a cup of apple juice, water or another juice of your choice for a "shot" of uplifting energy!
|XL BABY GATE SIZE||No|
|Pick Your Size||No|