Acai also contains:
- Essential Fatty Acids (Omega 3 & 6);
- High Fibre content;
- Essential Amino Acids;
- Vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin E;
- Phytosterols that enhance the immune system and help reduce cholesterol.
Açai may help to provide protection against the ageing process, as well as helping to nourish and replenish the body after exercise. Açai has gained enormous popularity not only in the United States and Brazil, but now all across Europe. The indigenous peoples of Brazil have known about its many benefits, and have used this product traditionally for many generations. It is popular among athletes because it has the ability to help expel toxins and metabolic wastes, and replace them with much needed minerals, amino acids and essential omega oils.
How to Use
• Just add 1-3 teaspoons to add to any juice or smoothie!
• Use in raw jams and sauces (do not heat!)
• Goes well in chocolate and desserts.
|Choose Size||Small : 146cm|
|XL BABY GATE SIZE||N/A|
|Pick Your Size||XL (A)|