MamaTENS utlizes Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation to manage labour pain by assiting the in releasing natural endorphins as well as blocking pain signals to the brain.
MamaTENS Rental Information:
- 6 weeks rental period
- Express delivery service available (Monday to Friday)
- Your rental kit will include a new set of sealed electrodes, a new carry case and a pre-paid envelope to return the unit to us
- If you are late returning your MamaTENS unit, fees will apply (see terms and conditions below)
Key Features of MamaTENS Include:
- So easy to use, allows mother to remain in full control of her own pain relief
- Larger pads for maximum coverage of nerve area.
- 3 set programs specially developed to combat labour pain at every stage
- BOOST button to give additional pain relief during contractions
- Gives 60 steps of intensity - for smooth increase and control.
- Returns intensity to zero if pads loosen - an extra safety feature
- Tutorial video below
Terms & Conditions of Rental Agreement:
- Cancellation - we can only accept cancellation of a rental agreement prior to dispatch of the hire unit
- Returns - return of the hire unit is accepted only if the item is faulty
- The hired TENS machine is of your responsibility, damaged or unreturned TENS machine units will be chargeable at the full retail cost
- Late returns of hired TENS machines are chargeable for another 6 week rental period with credit card details given at time of order
Why Use MamaTENS?
Midwife Emma explains the benefits of MamaTENS
|XL BABY GATE SIZE||No|
|Pick Your Size||No|
Compact handy and portable drug free pain relief great for early labour painsReview by Nicola / (Posted on 13/09/2018)I got the mama tens as I planned a hypnobirth with as little drugs and intervention possible. I received and email with detailed usage which was great. I sent this to my husband who set it up with minimal fussy, which was much appreciated in the situation. I only used setting A bit it really helped to ease on going pain of a back labour and the boost button really supported as contractions peaked. I would recommend this to any pregnant woman for her labour and the extended rental means I have also been able to use this for my back ache from afterpains.
Speedy serviceReview by Denise / (Posted on 30/08/2018)I ordered tgis Tens machine last minute when I was given an induction date. It arrived within 2 days and had a pre paid return envelope with it so returning it was super easy and stress free. I can't comment on the machine itself as the baby arrived so quickly, I didn't get to actually use the Tens! I'm glad I had it though as I used one during my first labour which definitely helped.